Informatica IDQ Training, 100% Free — The best Informatica Data Quality Tutorial you need
Have you been looking forward to some serious mass data management?
Do you want a data granary?
I’m sure you want your pricey data issues to disappear in thin air!
I’m sure you want to keep those annoying problems at bay too!
Informatica has the largest priority for creating a data warehouse by using its powerful ETL tool, Informatica Power Center. Informatica ensures the data warehouse with quality data by providing a tool called Informatica Data Quality (IDQ).
Want to know more?
It allows you to proactively discover, profile, monitor, and cleanse your data in a consistent and reusable manner- regardless of the underlying platform and technologies.
IDQ is profound at helping users cleanse data and find duplicate information.
IDQ provides more accuracy, adaptability, compatibility, and is performance-oriented. Integration with other applications is easy to achieve
Doesn’t that sound extremely convenient?
Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) masters in all the methods required to build and debug data quality mappings and integrate them into Informatica Power Centre.
IDQ Course leverages a service-based architecture to build, support and deploy in support of various applications.
It reduces risk by identifying, resolving, and preventing costly data problems. It achieves better business outcomes, by making data quality more visible and more relevant to the enterprise.
Lets get into the groove…….
- What are the pre-requisites to learn Informatica IDQ?
To Learn Informatica IDQ you should have basic knowledge of SQL, especially functions, joins, sub queries etc.
With a number of opportunities in the field, the following job roles will get benefited from this course:
- Business Analysts.
- Business Developers.
- Data Explorers.
- Analytics Professionals.
- Mainframe Developers and Architects.
- Candidates interested in taking up career under Informatica.
2. How is the career in Informatica IDQ and what about Salary?
It’s definitely good because as per Indeed.
The Average annual salary for a Informatica IDQ certified professional is $80,000, whereas a non-certified once makes around $45,000.
3. How do I get Informatica IDQ Tutorials for free?
There are endless no. of places where you can get Informatica IDQ Tutorials for Beginners, including videos for absolutely no charge. Make sure you are doing the Labs while reading, otherwise it’s worthless.
4. What are the Roles and responsibilities of an Informatica IDQ Resource?
There are many roles in Informatica IDQ. i.e.;
i. Developer (60 % Job Openings)
ii. Architect (20 % Job Openings)
iii. Admin (20 % Job Openings).
As you can see the most important role is the Developer’s. Hence, streamline yourself in that direction.
5. Can you provide details on Informatica IDQ certification?
Well, there are 3 types of Informatica IDQ certifications. You can start with the basic one.
These are the kinds:
i. Administrator, Specialist Certification.
ii. Developer, Specialist Certification.
iii. Data Governance, Specialist Certification.
To know more about various Informatica IDQ Certifications you can check the other Blogs and videos of mine.
6. Can I get certified if my company is not a partner of Informatica IDQ?
As of 2017, the answer is a plain no. Sounds bad? Don’t worry we have good news as well.
Informatica IDQ will be soon extending their certification program to non-partners.
Sounds like music?
7. How can I get access to Informatica IDQ Console?
(i) Normal Access.
(ii) Partner Access
As you would have guessed, it’s for anyone.
8. Which is good? Online Training or Classroom Training?
Let’s see. In 2018 Online Training makes more sense, but if you get hold of a good trainer, then of course classroom training is excellent.
9. Where can I get Informatica IDQ Training?
There are many vendors, but make sure you get Lab access before and after the sessions.
10. How much is Informatica IDQ Cost, i.e. for Training and Software Access?
The Training cost depends on the Vendor, but I think it should not exceed 150$.
11. Where can I get Informatica IDQ Training in Hyderabad, Informatica IDQ Training in Bangalore, along with the materials?
I get asked this question from my office colleagues, friends, and Blog readers almost every day. My answer is if you are taking this offline, then it’s irrelevant. And I would suggest Online training instead of Classroom training for Informatica IDQ since this is completely Tool Based ie; 0% Theory, 100% Labs.
12. How do I know if my company is a partner of Informatica IDQ?
There are many companies like Accenture, Deloitte, Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services, Cap Gemini, Cognizant, Wipro, etc. That’s clearly listed on their official portal.
13. What about Informatica IDQ Jobs? Do we have the good opportunity?
Informatica IDQ has been implemented in below locations
Washington, New York Los Angeles, Detroit, Denver, Chicago, San Francisco, London, Toronto, Houston, Austin, Dallas, Orlando, Seattle, India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon), Singapore, Melbourne, Dubai.
You can easily find a job in case you reside in any of these locations.
14. What is the Latest version of Informatica IDQ?
10.1.1 is the latest Version in Informatica IDQ.
15. Can I get any Training materials like pdf, ppt, and user guide on Wikipedia for Informatica IDQ?
Not much on Wikipedia but there as many places where you can get it. Check this for Informatica IDQ Platform.
16. Informatica Idq software download?
That depends; if you are the partner of Informatica then you can get a Training License for practice etc.
Otherwise, you need to check with the any Informatica Partner for the license.
17. How much time does it take to learn Informatica IDQ Tool?
Well, that depends upon the quality of training, but with free tutorials, you can learn the basics in 18 hours.
18. I liked your blog, how can I help you?
If you liked my blog, please leave or drop a comment. That will help me.
19. You are very boring! Can you change?
Well, thanks for the feedback; I will work on myself. Meanwhile, you can check my other blogs and videos.
It’s evident that you need to adapt and learn, in order to perform and grow.
Why all this?
Because data rules the world and if you know how to harness and use it right, you make it your realm…..